21 Jun 2011

My contest entry

Hi all
So you guys are now allowed to see my design for the Good Enough to Eat contest.
I did this Hawaiian theme with a Piña Colada on my thumb and a banana, a shrimp cocktail, a pineapple and the word "Hawaii" and a Chinese rose, which we in Danish call a Hawaii flower.
I hope you like it. You can vote for me(if mine is your favourite design) or your favourite design in this link. My design is entry number 44, but please vote for your favourite :)

For this design is used these lacquers:
H&M - Blue, White & Lemon Sorbet (all are mini lacquers)
Gosh - 552 Yellow Bombay
Depend - 247, 133, 83, 34 & a number I can't read :s it's a bright green colour
Kiko - 296
Nubar - Reef Green
And my black Nail Art Pen

Well that's it for now but I'm about to de a new manicure tonight or tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Hi~!! I entered to the contest too~!! Your design is really refreshing and sooo cuteXD It made me wanting to go to Hawaii right now;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! I want to go to Hawaii, too. lol :D

    ReplyDelete