9 Jun 2011

Can't wait to receive my polishes!

So I have sinned.
I have ordered a lot of polishes in different online stores. Here you can see which polishes I'm talking about: 
Models Own:
Disco Mix
Emerald City
Gun Grey
Purple Mystique
Evergreen
Nubar:
Midnight Glory
Nubar 2010 Glitter Top Coat
Reef Green
Barry M:
Instant Nail Effects - Blue
Pastel Collection - Berry Ice Cream
Classic Collection - Indigo
Essie - Turquoise & Caicos

I have also ordered a XL stamping plate and five Stamping lacquers in the colours black, white, gold, silver and blue.

Well that was pretty much polish so I promised myself not to by any polishes in the next period, like a month or so. We'll see :b

I'm looking very much forward to receive these lacquers especially the Nubar 2010 Glitter Top Coat, it's a flakie and it looks so lovely. I'm also excited to get the stamping plate so I can make wild nails in a few minutes :)

I'm hoping that the packages will be in the mail today(if I'm very lucky) or tomorrow. If not I think I'm gonna wait until Monday, that's way too long.
Please be here very soon.

Remember that you can at any time write me a comment with a suggestion of how I should paint my nails next.

No comments:

Post a Comment