9 Jun 2011

Pimping my nails

Today I felt like pimping my nails so I covered half of each nail in a different colour. I did this on top of my mani I had already.
But when I saw this tutorial I had to try that out
  Tutorial Double ligthning bolt



The lacquers I used are:
L'Oréal - Resist & Shine Titanium no. 732 and 736
Gosh - 550 Purple Heart and 593 Midnight Blue
La Femme Beauty - 34 Azure and 21 Baby Blue

They're all shimmery/chrome lacquers and one is holographic and I think they look pretty good together. The Baby Blue polish is maybe too bright with the others but when the others are all so similar you have to look a bit closely to see where the colour changes.

This is the first time I have used tape to make nail designs and I am surprised how well it works. You get the most perfect lines by using tape so I'm definitely going to do that another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment