26 Jun 2011

My first sponging + more

Today I came up with this cute design but the tape I used to make straight lines ruined the polish a bit because it wasn't dry enough.
I used the lacquers from Pieces - Soul Petrol, Highland Green & Red Berries and from H&M - White
 Anyway, I ended up removing this mani quite fast and made a mani with stripes and sponging gradient.
 This is my first time to try sponging - at least on nails :b I think it went pretty well except that the neon colours on my pinkie became too dark because there were too many layers of different neon colours.
The colours I used are:
Depend - no. 34, 35, 54, 131, 133, 159, 193, 223, 247, & that green colour again where the number has been worn out
H&M - Purple
Pieces - Red Berries
Models Own - Purple Mystique
Rimmel - Lycra Pro 312 Ultra Violet, 60 Seconds 605 Purple Reign & 60 Seconds 825 Sky High
Kiko - 333
Barry M - 308 Berry Ice Cream
Tiger - no. 17
Sally Hansen - Blue Me Away!
Essie - Turquoise & Caicos
Gosh - 597 Miss Minty
Rival de Loop - 55

No comments:

Post a Comment